Wednesday 17 December 2008

Introducing..........

...... my new sewing machine. It arrived yesterday morning which meant I had all day to get it set up and install the new software. It has many features my Bernina 180 has but many more that are new. The software that came with it is so much better than my current Artista V1 software! It's a sewing computer with a windows platform. I am still finding my way around it. I haven't tried the Bernina Stitch Regulator yet - that's next.



We finally got our Xmas tree up and decorated. It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas ..... that song has been going round in my head and is beginning to get on my nerves. We ordered our turkey etc, pressies are wrapped so I think I am all organised.

Thank you so much for dropping by my blog and for all your support over this past year. Hopefully now that my courses are finished I will have more time to be creative this coming year and can share more of my work with you.

I have had many visitors via the EQ blog. Thank you for dropping by. This coming year I plan on providing EQ6 project files for download - you will find them on the left hand side of my blog. I am hoping this will become a regular feature much like the one I used to have on my website which has been neglected since I started my blog.

I am off to play some more with my new toy.

3 comments:

Teodo said...

Wonderful tree............now is Christmas.

and fantastic sewing machine.
ciao ciao

Sandy said...

How wonderful to have a new machine to play with.

Lise said...

Congratulations with the new machine!! How fun! I've had the stitch regulator for more than a year, but I'm not happy with it. Although they have upgraded my machine,Aurora 440, it still skip stitches if there are several colours on the quilt top. Very frustrating! It seems to me that the BSR-foot doesn't "read" some colour combinations. Hope yours will work better!