Tuesday 24 March 2009

March EQ Project File

I am playing around with half rectangle triangles for a future class project for my September classes. I am making one of my project files available for download. Here is the March Electric Quilt (EQ) project file. To download the project file just click on the image. To save searching for it later there is a link on the left hand side of this blog entitled
March 2009 under project files.

I am still busy working away on a few things and of course spending time with the machine embroidery which I am enjoying. I need to order some stabilizer as I have run out. I was advised about one to buy but I can't find it in the UK, I can't remember it's name at the moment, Floriani I think it might be called. I may need to order it from the US just to try it out. I have many stabilizers but this one is new to me.

I have just been out watering my little vegetable area. It's like a secret garden. There is a nice area behind my studio outside which is sheltered and warm where I am growing veggies. It's nicely tucked away and makes good use of what would be wasted space.
This is the potato kit I am using. It has three varieties and comes with three bags to grow them in you just add compost. I had planted two varieties of lettuce and planted some peas. I am going to try some carrots and peppers as well. It's just a lot of fun.

Time for a coffee. Thanks for dropping by.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

That's a nice quilt. Love the potato kit.