Thursday 25 March 2010

Digital Photography

I have just started an online Digital photography course.  Week one was to use the camera just as it is with no enhancement in any software to take pictures in our garden.    These are the 5 photographs, we were allowed 5, that I submitted to Jessica, the tutor, for comment.

I have already learned so much from the course and am looking forward to the rest of the course.  Details of the course I am taking HERE.

Now I just have to learn about the changes Blogger has made to the uploading of photographs.

Oh! it worked just fine when I published the post.

Last year I wanted to spend time learning something new or at least adding to what I already knew - the Latte Quilt project was that for me.    Progress is being made and I have learned so much about the new machine and software.    

This year it seems it's digital photography.  I didn't plan on doing this it just happened.   I was checking out Jessica's blog, as I usually do, I read over her workshops, as I usually do, only this time I decided to take one.    The time must be right.    This should be an interesting journey.    

No comments: