Saturday 8 October 2011

New Design for Christmas

I will be teaching this at Currie High School next term.  I bought some new Christmas fabrics yesterday, I couldn't resist them, and hope to get started next week.  I don't usually make Christmas quilts but I thought I would make one so I have one to decorate my home when the Xmas tree etc goes up.

I also want to make a tree skirt this year if I have the time.  If you would like to make this quilt I have made the files available for download.  You will find them on the left hand side of the blog under Xmas Quilt.   

It was designed in EQ7 and the files are PDFs.    Let me know if you make it and I would love to see a picture if you do make the quilt.

1 comment:

Val said...

This is lovely and so sparkly even without the use of glittery fabrics. I think it is the use of clear blues and greens. Wish I had time to do something like this!