Saturday 9 September 2006

Paint Shop Pro course with Lindy


These are just a couple of the images I have been designing in PSP. I have to say the online class with Lindy and Serena is just wonderful. I am learning so many new things it's great. I just finished Lessons 4, 5 and 6 and can't wait until Friday for the others. I need to keep practicing in the meantime. The first image has animated sparkles which you can't see. I just this week installed Animation Shop and this is my very first animation! Too much fun.

3 comments:

Tonniece said...

Hi Carol

I am ashamed to say that I only JUST visited your Quilt Studio.

Oh MY God. Just stunning.....

Why I've never seen it before is beyond me.
It amazes me how much you do. How DO YOU ever find the time to do it all?
I like your PSP designs too, looks like great fun doing all those different designs. Can you create your own totally new designs, or do you use ones that are already there and just embellish them with your ideas?

Well got to run now.
Have a great weekend
Tonniece

Carol said...

Hi Tonniece,

I only very recently put a link to my website on my blog.

Lindy gave us the roses for the PSP designs. I am very much a beginner but plan on doing my own designs and I am sure that will be covered later in the course. This is just my second week.

How do I find the time? I am often asked that - organisation I guess. I have always managed to get lots done in a day.

Enjoy your weekend.

Carol

Dianne said...

I love the paint shop would love to get one I know Tonniece is always saying she wants one too.
I can't wait to see what you do with you own designs.. You blog is always the first one I visit, and almost everyday there you go posting some beautiful piece of work.. You are well organized and a wonderful artist in some many medias.. You make our day my dear..