Thursday, 23 November 2006

More experiments

I tried this monoprint using freezer paper again. I used acrylic paint and the result is quite good. I printed to lightweight cartridge paper.
I tried the wood effect and overprinted with the flower. I think the background is too dark but I will persevere.
I printed these on Tyvek fabric. Once they are dry I will stitch it to a background and heat it with a heat tool. As you can see my "drawing" leaves a lot to be desired!

1 comments:

Dianne said...

Well we all can't draw like Tonniece, I can't draw myself so, but your trees look better than anything I can draw.. I was looking up monoprinting, humm I think I just have to have a visuall. I'll be interested to see the tyvek after you heat it...