Friday 11 May 2007

Another year older ........

..... yes another year older but I don't feel any different, should I? I received some lovely cards in the mail, thank you so much ladies for your kindness (you know who you are). Tomoko the plates are stunning and match the cups beautifully. DH bought me my new laptop and lots of new software but I have had it for a couple of weeks now - he never could keep a secret!! A dozen red roses from Norman today as well. He's the most romantic man. I am so very lucky.

I haven't had much time today so I am posting a couple of the designs I created when working with the scanned peacock feathers.
I have been thinking about how to move the printed designs forward. If I have time today I may start some thread painting but I think it will have to wait. Have a great day and thanks for dropping by.

9 comments:

Susan D said...

Happy Birthday Carol. Hope you have a nice day. You're as old as your tongue and a little bit older than your teeth, can't remember if it was my Mum or Granddad told me that.

Papoosue said...

Happy Birthday Carol!

smarcoux said...

Happy birthday Carol
Hope it was a good one.
Sandy

Tonniece said...

Well I'll never forget the date now. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Today is my daughter's birthday too.
Love this piece.

Dianne said...

Happy Birhtday I posted this once but it didn't show up.. I love the second one looks native Indian to me.. Iput the date in my calender so I'll remember next year.. I think you sweet guys make a perfect couple..

English Rose said...

hope you had a great birthday Carol. your computer work is getting really interesting and I'm loving watching it evolve. thanks for your comment on my blog, it is always good to get feedback on your work, I can recommend doing a course with Sian. sara

Nola said...

Happy birthday! I loved Susan's comment - my mother used to say that too! Hope you had a happy day. Love the new peacock designs!

Françoise said...

Happy birthday!

Unknown said...

belated birthday wishes Catol