Friday 25 May 2007

More images from Stirling

What lovely treasures you can find not too far from home. This is a wonderful stone beehive in the grounds of the art gallery we visited in Stirling earlier this week.
They were also in the process of renovating a lovely little path.
They have used found objects like buttons.
I can see the basis of a journal cover based on this one.
It was a lovely place and we plan on going back soon. I need to revisit the photograph exhibition as I didn't take as m,any notes about the photographs that I should have. I thought I had at the time but you know what it's like when you get home!

5 comments:

Tonniece said...

Loveing the new blog look Carol.

This pathway looks so cool, and before I read it all I thought Carol will do something with those I bet. lol
Very pretty
TFS

Alis Clair said...

What a fabulous thing to find. A journal cover would be great.

I just love your new look.

Papoosue said...

Hi Carol. Thanks to your recommendation, we visited Stirling Museum today and had a great time! Thank you. x

Carol said...

I love the new header Carol, it's just lovely.

English Rose said...

really like the path pictures. what a great idea for someone to be allowed to do, and you are right, it could lead to so much.....
love the new look too, well done you.