Tuesday 20 June 2006

Round Robin Fabric Arrived .......

Diane's fabric arrived via Kate in Cyprus. WOW! what a stunning piece of fabric. I love what Kate has done with it. I must get a move on with these fabrics. I spent a whole day yesterday playing with different ideas and techniques. It's wonderful having someone to share ideas with and we work well together. The boys played at running trains at the track. We all had a fun day finished with a BBQ in the evening - it was another late night!

I tried out the new discharge paste with truly wonderful results. I think we are both hooked on this technique. I will post photographs when I have more time.

I have a backlog of email to catch up on. I must do something about my email accounts. I need to clean out my PC as well. Time for change I think - something I have been meaning to do for a while now.

I am looking forward to seeing some of my students Wednesday night when I will be doing a fabric postcard workshop. This workshop has had great feedback from students. I love teaching it.

I hope to get some of my City & Guilds course work done this morning before I go out for lunch. Too much to do so little time.

No comments: