Sunday 30 July 2006

Meet Stieg

I finished my doll this afternoon. I have named her Stieg (Rose). Dianne suggested I use flowers in the head dress and so I have, thank you Dianne you are an inspiration my friend.

I didn't make shoes in the end but instead I made sandals from green wire and I laced purple and green beads on it and wrapped it around her feet and half way up her ankle. She has a purple lace waistband and I put some purple lace around her neck. This is my first doll and I have learned so much from making her. I hope to make more and hopefully I can get those facial features a little better. I think I might just put Stieg in the LMT July Green and Purple challenge.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I love her you got my vote thats for sure she is so beautiful.
She turned out brilliant and this is you first doll you did a wonderful job you talented lady...
The flowers look perfect....