Monday 31 July 2006

Where does the time go?

I was just thinking this morning it's almost August already! Way back in April I thought I had lots of time to do all the things I had in mind.
It's time for me to focus on new samples for my classes that start up at the end of September.
Where does the time go?

I have a quilt and other things already made. I have been working on these over the past little while. I was asked by a few students last term if I could teach them Cathedral Window this coming session. This is my class sample. I have included Secret Garden as well. I think they will like it. I do enjoy having some hand work to do in the evening as I relax in front of the TV. I always have to have something to do. They also want me to teach chenille but I have plenty samples of that technique - I may make some more if time permits.

I have plenty samples of Cathedral Window that I did for Part 1 C&G a few years ago now but I like to keep my samples up to date with new fabric. I have used batiks in this sample.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

The window is lovely, it reminds me of all the lovely churches I saw in Great Britain, nice feeling.
Your students are freally lucky to have you for a teacher, well I'm off,I'll miss you but for sure will be thinking of you. I'll check in to see what your up to whenever I get the chance...