I sorted out the tags then decided to make a tree it sort of just grew as an idea, one of my "what if" moments. I knew as I was building the "Altered Tag Tree" I should have photographed the tags individually. I took it apart and here are some of them:
The background of this tag was painted with Lumin Art Shimmering Mists in a couple of colours. I then added a leaf which has been dried using the microfleur and finally it was covered with a layer of Angelina Fibres.
You probably recognise the Punchinella here. I mixed some deep red Brusho ink in powder form into Golden Gel medium gloss and used the sequin waste as a stencil - added the feather for effect.
The background of this tag is shimmering mists again. If you look at the larger image you will see the lovely texture.