Thursday 13 September 2007

Tagged!

I have been tagged by Sara. Thank you Sara.

You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

I don't have a middle name so I will use the second part of my first name - Anne:

A - for adventurous. I have always been Adventurous and inquisitive and love a challenge.
N - for New since I also like to try new things.
N - for a Never ending flow of ideas - sometimes I can't sleep for the ideas that keep coming into my head.
E - for Experiment since I am in my element when I an experimenting with new things and techniques.

Since I have tagged or my blog friends have already been tagged over the past little while I thought I would tag "A"nyone and "E"veryone who would like to play the game. Thank you Sara it was fun.

3 comments:

arlee said...

Hmm, could be an introspective kind of exercise--but i'd have to tag 9 people.........

Dianne said...

Well Missy Anne your were well named fits like a glove:):)
Ok I'll play with Ya..

Sewing Up A Storm said...

Ok you have not tagged me in name but I will play as it sounds like fun. So come over and read my blog to see what I say :)